Not dated Courtesy Bear River M.B.R. Visitors Center
c.1990 Courtesy Bear River M.B.R. Visitors Center
Undated Postcard Ron Kemnow Collection
August 4, 1934: "Two steel observation towers have been erected, one at the Perry entrance and the other at the Headquarters site. The work on the towers has been completed and they will prove a valuable adjunct for observation and patrol work." (Annual Report)
July 10, 1935: "A 100-ft. steel observation tower was erected at the Headquarters site to replace the 40-ft. tower which was dismantled and rebuilt at the North End station. Both towers were also painted." (Annual Report)
c.1980's: The water level of the Great Salt Lake raised to the point of inundating the Headquarters area. Resulting in the loss of all the Headquarters structures, including the lookout tower.